Monday, July 30, 2012

Should I give up on her?

I've known her for a year. We worked together and 10 months and hung out all the time at work and the chemistry was crazy. Soon as we met she called me everyday for 2 months, and we had a few dates and made out.

She told me she wasn't over her ex(who she was with for 7 years) a few times, and that it wasn't the right time. I knew she liked me as when she told me this for the third and final time, she almost burst into tears and tried to do everything from having me see this. She would stare at me with a twinkle in her eye, and squint whenever she is around me. She flirts on the phone often with me, and I think she still talks to her ex but he has a girlfriend now.

She mentioned few weeks back that money would be an issue for us if we ever got together with our situations and current job.

We had alot of chemistry and but she refuses to do anything(sticking to plans we make) about it. I txt and call once or twice a week but now it's been nearly 4 months. Few weeks ago she wished me a happy birthday on facebook and put a loveheart, plus she txt my phone and told me she wanted to give me a kiss. I feel like she controls my emotions as I'm happy when I speak to her, get sad when I don't and then angry when I realise she won't date me. I spoke to her today and she was acting jealous, as she wanted to see me on my birthday. She was asking me if I had sex wtf and also she is going on a date with some guy she met 6 months ago but I only found out through facebook. I like her alot and most girls are boring compared to her. My gut feeling says she could feel our chemistry and had feelings(crying around me while staring) so why won't she give me a chance?

This girl is playing with ur head let it go dear

Do not get upset,be natural ,and the result will be out

Follow your heart man, but also remember that there are plenty of more fish in the sea!