Monday, July 30, 2012

When Should I Tell A Guy That I'm Waiting Until I'm Marriage To Have Sex?

I'm an 18 year old virgin and I want to wait until I'm married to have sex.When should I tell a guy that I plan on staying a virgin until I'm married?On the first date?When it becomes a serious relationship?When I feel comfortable around him?

If you have to tell him on the first date.....he's definitely the wrong guy.

The subject shouldn't even come up until your well into the dating / commitment/ marriage phase of the relationship.

You can start with "I am not ready to have sex."

That's a clear boundary, and a guy that truly cares for you will respect it.

Eventually, the subject will likely come up, let him bring it up.....after you've told him you're not ready for sex right now.



Luck

whens hes trying to have sex with you. Tell him that your sorry but plz respect my morals

When he tries to put the moves on you.

when he asks whether you want to have sex

Just before it becomes serious.

go to church to find a person willing to wait for marriage or a close friend

just say it when he is pushing you to have sex

When he tries to get in to your pants you can tell him. If it pisses him off, then he's an @sshole anyway.

Tell him on ur next date.

Tell him when you feel comfortable.

hint at it straight away to let the guy know to get out of there!

it's just unfair otherwize

serious relationship. you tell him on the first date and it'll be awkward

When he asks you for sex. Then tell him.

If the topic ever comes up, just mention it casually.
Oh, and, Good for you!

I think you should tell him when the relationship begins to become physical.

wen u r comfortable around him..

When you feel comfortable around him.

When he talks about sex tell him that

Yeah, tell him that before start dating.

You should tell him ASAP!!! If he truly liked you he should understand!

Who cares? Just tell him right away. Or wait? That's not a big deal. A real man wouldn't care.

Before you even go out on your first date, let him know where you stand, so that he doesn't waste his time. We hate being led on...and we love the pink squishmuffin!

yea

I would expect to be told on the first date. Therefore I don't waste my time and money in the future, trying to get into your pants.

You should tell him when you feel comfortable enough to tell him.

all - of - the - time

wait until it becomes serious. if u tell him on the first date ur probably going to embarass him =/ tell him when its appropriate to do so

at the beginning b/c that will show how much he really cares for you

on the First date

Two things. Firstly, I support your decision to wait. There is simply not enough girls out there with a head like yours. Keep at it. Secondly, you need to wait until you've reached a point in your relationship where sex becomes comfortably optional.

Never the first date. He will get an impression on you some way.

Wait until its a serious relationship.