Friday, July 20, 2012

Is he over his ex? or am i overreacting?

I deff have a great guy compared to my ex! Which I wasted 2years on&& the B's still haunts me&& I still get insecure with* him... but is he over his ex? He's told me in the beginning that he use to date girls to make her jealous! OK another thing she cheated on him with his best friend they also broke up for a day or so&& she had sex with someone&& got prego... so why was he wasting his time? Anyways me&& him have been together since November! I had juss moved to his town we met&& hit it off he says he loves me he's says don't worry about anything! He's been "taking care" of me while I went to school he also juss bought me a car! But I'm still like what the heck! See we moved jan28th 2hours away from "her" for school.... but every wknd it's like we have to go back there.. mind you he has family there but I mean she pops up everywhere! *she is sisters with His buddy's wife! Idk overreacting?

Speak English?!

I LEARNED A LESSON WITH MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND WHO IS WELL KNOWN IN OUR CITY.. IF HE SAYS IT HE MEANS IT. DON'T OVERREACT AND LET IT GET IN YOUR HEAD THAT HE IS LYING OR DOING THINGS BEHIND YOUR BACK! YOU ARE ONLY RUINING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. HE IS DOING NICE THINGS FOR YOU I.E..BUYING YOU A CAR AND SUPPORTING YOU SO THAT YOU CAN FINISH SCHOOL. GIVE THE GUY A BREAK AND LOVE HIM UNCONDITIONALLY UNTIL HE PROVES YOU WRONG...