Friday, July 20, 2012

Cuts on boyfriends penis?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months, and recently he's developed scratches under his foreskin that tighten and bleed everytime he gets an erection. Two months ago I went on the pill and have been having trouble getting wet, which was never a problem before I was on the pill. Are his cuts due to me being so dry that it pulled his foreskin back and ripped it? The last time we had sex, he couldn't get it in and it felt too tight and too uncomfortable for me to bear. But we had been having sex the night before and it was a bit uncomfortable, but otherwise fine. Recently again, the bottom part of my vagina has become very sore and tender. Since I've gone on the pill we've hardly used condoms and I haven't slept with anyone bar him, and he wouldn't cheat on me, so I don't think it's anything STI related, but I'm just very concerned.

Not STI related. What you need is some KY Intense. Sounds like it would help for both of you.