Thursday, July 19, 2012

Don't mother's have a moral obligation to 'keep it in their pants?'?

I'm a normal guy, love my young son, love my wife however my wife and I are not seeing eye to eye.
When we first got married neither of us wanted children. She changed her tune a few years in and I agreed we should be parents. I'm glad she did because our son is the light of our life and now I can not imagine not being a father. However my perceptions changed about how my wife should act now that she had become a 'mother'.
I feel that being a mother is the most sacred, unselfish, important thing that a woman can do. My wife is an amazing mother and it makes me ecstatic to know how truly lucky my son is to have her. Having said this, however, I have found that now I feel that a mother should hold herself to a higher moral code than before. I think they should always conduct themselves with self-respect and not do anything to 'cheapen' themselves. This includes having sex, and being 'sexy' or sexual. My wife and I have not had sex in a few years since the birth of our son. Granted we don't have the time we used to, now that we care for our child, but even every Friday when my parents take our son for a sleepover at grams and gramps so me and the wife can have 'date night' we don't do it. We go out and spend time together, have some laughs and quality time, but when we come home she always tries to flirt with me and intitiate sex. She has even bought lingerie and tried seducing me. each time I have told her I didn't want to do it and excused myself to another room until she comes to her senses. She is frustrated and upset and I feel bad. I love this woman and would never cheat on her etc. It's just as difficult for me to go without sex as it is her.
But I just can not justify having my wife prance around naked, or doing all these sexual things and acting like some three-dollar whore, and then getting up and caring for our child as if nothing had ever happened. I don't want her holding, kissing, and cuddling our child knowing that she was recently degrading herself like some cheap tramp by having sex. I feel like if i did start having sex with my wife again that I should leave a $20.00 on the nighstand when I'm done. But then it's our poor son that would lose, and that's not fair to him.
Shouldn't a decent mother WANT to forego sex so she can be the best mother possible and not just some trollop out for a roll in the hay to get her rocks off?

how many accounts do u have where u ask your idiotic perverted questions about your wife being naked and stuff? u need serious medical help and parents must confiscate your computer - the rays from the screen are significantly affecting your brain

A decent mother is allowed to want and to have sex. Have you talked to her about your perception of women? Or of mothers? Just seems like a moral gap. Set up a date to surprise her, tell her you love her, rose petals on the bed, the whole shebang and maybe she won't have to act like a "trashy whore."

Are you a troll or an idiot?

Are you serious?

Maybe you need to consider some sort of counseling.

She wouldnt be a decent mother if her and her husband were not truely a husband and wife.

I think that you are using this all as an excuse that you are not sexually attracted to your wife anymore, and you are avoiding it.


No - A decent wife and mother is there for her children and is also there for her husband - and that includes sexually satisfying him, and being so in the process.

Youre talking about her as if she is a prostititute - YOURE HER HUSBAND, YOU ARE NOT DOING HER DUTY TO HER

It doesnt sound like you have a healthy functoning relationship. You have some very twisted ideas about morals and family life - I also think that you have mentally made this excuse so you do not have any other children.

Do you suffer any obsessive compulsive tendancies, depression or anxiety?

And if you do not have sex, how are you supposed to give your son brothers and sisters?

Sex is a normal part of a husband and wife relationship.

I hope that your wife divorces you and finds someone that treats her like a human being, and not an object whose sole purpose is to be your child's slave.

How do you think your son got here the stork you should take your wife the next time your alone i get jittery if my wife holds out for more than a day or so sex is part of a relationship if she dont get it at home shell get it some place else

My dear friend,you are doing injustice(of first grade) to your wife. Why can not you have fun with your wife in whatever way she wants? It will not only make her day but her life and start looking younger! Do not spoil her fun but be partner in her fun!