Monday, July 2, 2012

Do adult sex dating sites heighten the risk of HIV infection?

I've just turned 18,I was just wondering after seeing all these pop ups of sites like 'adult friend finder'..do sites like that make you likely to catching STI's like Hiv? are there any reports on this anywhere? Thanks.

Possibly if you have unprotected sex with a lot of people from that sight. But then some people have a lot of sex and don't end up contracting any thing. Dating people from web sights are no more or less likely to give you an std.
Just get your self out in the real world and start meeting people. They may be better then what you find on the internet.

You are so young. you need a safe dating site. You know. there are too many scams on the Internet.My favorite dating site is marrymillionaire.com. It is a serious& safe dating site, the best for online dating beginners and serious people. I found my love here. I have to say it's he best site I have ever joined so far. They verify all members. Unlike other sites,NO scammers or fake profiles here, and you can meet many rich or beautiful singles as well, including celebs, famous stars.BEST OF LUCK!

No. By not using good common sense and protecting yourself (IE condoms and make sure your partner(s) are clean. Then you are increasing your risk for STD's.

Dating site or no dating site. People will find a way to do stupid things.