Friday, June 15, 2012

Should I tell my parents someone is interested in having sex with me?

I am 14 years old and in the 8th grade. I know I am young, but i am not naive. I know about saftey, and protections, etc. My parents have not yet given me the sex talk and they don't seem like theyre going to any time soon. Should I tell them about being asked or keep it to myself? (the boy is in the same grade and is same age and I know him well. were not dating, so its just for fun.) and if not "all the way" then how far?

How old is that someone. If he is around your age, it is better left unsaid. If the guy is overage like 16 or older tell your parents now.

Also a girl your age should not be having sex, let your BF know that it is out of the question.

tell ur mom if u don't wnat 2. u can get sick from sex