Friday, May 11, 2012

What are some dating tips for a sex free relationship?

Not planning on dating anyone right now, because I'm not ready for a relationship. But I'd like to get some tips. What are some dating tips or advice to make a sex free relationship romantic, intimate, and interesting without having to have sex? I've only had one boyfriend in my life, when I was 14, and I'm now 18. So I don't know much about dating. Any tips/advice?

MAke out alot or keep it fun and do some feeling up, let him feel ur body but dont let him finger u or get in your pants, try to keep it sweet fun and real

relationships do Not always have to Be Based on Sex .make it clear from the Start that its about the friendship and Not the physical attraction.If they are Not ok with this, Move on.Find out more dating Tips and Tricks here

adult frindfinder/index.php

Best of luck in your dating Game

well i have used this site for several years