Thursday, May 10, 2012

How can I learn to appreciate being alone?

Ok so I'm not bragging, but I am a pretty girl and guys tend to like me but only for my looks. After many relationships and dates that end up with me being used and heartbroken, I've decided that I'm not ready for a relationship. In fact, I don't think I'll be ready for one for another 10 years (I'm currently 18 and a freshman in college so I'm still young). I have SO many big dreams for myself that I know would be completely screwed up if I tied myself down. I know that it is best for me if I just don't have one. However, I feel terribly alone. I despise seeing other couples because it makes me so utterly jealous. I just want to learn to be happy by being alone. I don't even want to have sex or hook up or anything. I just want to enjoy being alone. I want to change my mind-set. How can I do this?

by finding the right person, how? Go to places where you may find a gentlemen but people these days are hard to understand. I wish girls gave me a chance, but it blows f*** love