Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hiding my girlfriends from my mom?

I started dating girls in 7th grade but have never told my mom. Im 17 now and currently have a girlfriend. I would like to tell my mom but she always heavily criticized my big brothers girlfriends. She would basically call them $luts any chance she got. She also thinks all high school girls are $luts nowadays, which is kinda true but not all of them. She doesnt tell them to their face but when they're gone. So should I tell my mom I have a girlfriend or just keep a secret? I dont want her to assume my we're having sex due to thinking my girlfriend is a $lut. Its probably a dumb question but any advice will be helpful. Thanks in advance

your mom will always hate your girlfriend no matter who they are its just their job

Tell your mom and tell her all the good parts about your girl. This happened to my brother too, my mom says stuff like she has no etiquette blah blah blah but how's a mom to know what a girl is really like?

Lol yeah just introduce her as a friend and tell you're mom how smart she is basically lie about how nice and good hearted and churchy she is, and then invite her over as a friend
then eventually when she likes her, tell her you are dating her :)