Friday, July 13, 2012

Would you....(PICS INCLUDED)?

Date this guy. He cheats on every girl he's been w/(probably 9???) and one of my friends was dating him and he went and has sex with 2 girls!!!!!!!!

here's a pic of him
adult frindfinder

thanks :-)

No and yes. No, because he obviously if he cheats on girls I wouldn't. Because nine times out of ten he would cheat on me. And yes because people can change. If they really truly want to. It all depends on the girl. But remember no boy is worth your self respect.
Hoped I helped!

EW
DUDE HES ******* UGLY

Absolutely not. He looks like some druggie. He's ugly. He shouldn't be playing anyone. He's not cute nor is he worth your time.

Plus, he seems like an idiot.

no,he looks ugly and nasty to me!!!!!!

No Way!

NOOOOO looks like a freak

holy god hes ugly

no, im not gay. but this question is. but hey im just doin this for the points.

hope this helps!

if i were a chick, i'd crucify him with pencils!

Yikes, no. But I would date Nick Jonas!

No. He's not even that hot. Even if he weren't like that.

Hahahaha. He looks like a hobo, except maybe less attractive than most hobos.

no, but only because of what you said, not the pic

AHHHH NOOOOO! CARROT TOP.

LMAO WTF is that?

Well i am straight but the dude looks like a stoner who just got electricuted :D

Noooooo way. think of your friend. If he has already hurt her he can do it to you. Plus it wouldnt be fair on her. Don't do it. You will only get hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerk

NO!!! Ew...I dont like like the sound of hes personality and hes butt UGLUY!!

hes kinda cute,
but no i wouldnt let him cheat on me
and treat me like a piece of crap !