Friday, July 13, 2012

THIS IS SERIOUS TO ME SO PLEASE I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS......?

A little over two years ago I was with a guy named Chris for two years. He became very abusive (I had broken nose black eyes, etc) While I was with him my friend introduced me to a guy named Blake. Blake would come see me at work and we would just talk. I am not the cheating type so even though I was unhappy things never went farther than talking. Blake helped me get out of the bad relationship I was in (I will always have love for Chris even thought no one seems to understand why). Blake and I ended up dating and moving in with eachother and have now been together for a little over two years and I have fell in love with him and would love to spend the rest of my life with him but here is my problem: me and him talked about kids and marriage and he always told me he wants a family with me. For some reason I cant seem to get pregnant though but we still try. About a year ago I was very depressed (I still have flashbacks of my ex and the things he did and I was very jump about certain things.) I went through a stage that I didn’t want to have sex or anything but I thought things were still going good with me and him. one day I came home from work and Blake wasn’t there. I cooked dinner and had everything ready for him and he never showed up. After a couple days I got worried and told his mom something wasn’t right his id and social security card and everything was still at the house so she said to put a missing person out on him and I did. I have a friend at the radio station who did an announcement for me. A week after he was missing a friend of his who we call his brother called and said blake wants you to bring his stuff to his brothers house and I told him I would but I wanted to talk to blake because I figured he was leaving me and just didn’t plan on telling me. I found out he was at a previous girlfriends house about 30 or 45 min away and he did cheat on me but we decided to work things out anyway because we both love eachother and he said he only did it because I wasn’t giving him the attention and sex that he need which I completely understand. But during all this his sister calls and fills me in that he has an ex wife and 3 kids by 3 different woman. I talked to him about it and he told me everything and he said that’s not a part of his life he is proud of and the girls wont let him see his kids so he didn’t want to say anything about it. Any other girl would have left him but I told him we could work through things and I would try to help him get custody of his kids. We don’t talk about his kids because it’s a touchy subject and that’s the only time I have ever seen him cry. But after that whole week of finding everything out things were going good and then a couple months later we got into an argument because a friend of his told me he was cheating on me with a bunch of girls ( later I found out his friend liked me) but I left him and then he started seeing one of the girls his friend said he cheated on me with so I believed he cheated but he says he didn’t until we were broken up but she says otherwise but I know how girls can be. We got back together after about a month and things were real good we moved into a new place and everything but then sarah the girl he was talking to when we split up kept calling my phone and told me when he stops calling her she will stop calling him. she would tell me he went to see her and stuff but the times she claims he was with her he was with me. But then he forgot to log out of his myspace and I saw a message he sent her saying for her to call him he had a lot to say. There was messages back and forth but nothing about them meeting up or anything but she said I love you to him and stuff like that but I didn’t see any messages from him saying anything like that. of course the fact that he was still talking to her caused and argument and also I found messages to other girls like hey beautiful and stuff like that which really hurt me but no proof or nothing to say that anything went any farther than myspace. He says its childish to get upset about myspace that its just the comp but it really hurts me. I have never seen his myspace since then and the other day I asked to see it and he wouldn’t let me. I told him he must have something to hide then but he swears he isn’t doing anything and hes not cheating on e that he loves me that im his only one. But it still bothers me that he only goes on myspace when im at work or asleep and he also deleted me as a friend when we had split up and just finally added me back after a couple months. Myspace causes us to argue all the time. I love him and I know he loves me but he is the type of guy that doesn’t show his emotions but I need the attention sometimes and lately he has been acting funny but when I ask him if he wants me to leave he says no. so what do I do. He used to talk about marriage but im the only one to talk about it anymore but I feel like he doesn’t want to be with me. It could just be me but its tearing me a

Well to me this guy sound's like a hit n run get the fun out of you for awhile and have a back up is he rich does he have money, enemy's? if so he's probably ewither hiding or can't afford his own place and ith the girl's and kid's maybe you should try finding them and talking to and c why he left them with kid's Well this is my best of answer so best of luck to u girl if you could also check ou my question i could use a little help like this 2 :'(