Sunday, June 3, 2012

Will a girl always remember you if you take her virginity?

So i've been talking to this girl for six months, and we both like(d) each other a lot. The thing is, she's crazy, and 2 months in she started dating a guy she used to have a thing with. After a month she came back to me, and things were going ok, until she started to make out with guys at parties and stuff (good thing she was honest and told me every time). We were both virgins until 2 weeks ago, we were both a little drunk but not really, and we had sex unprotected. I was talking to her the next day and i said i was happy, i was going on a trip for a week and i was excited to see her after. She agreed even smiling and everything. The next day she stopped replying to texts (i could see her tweeting blatently in my face lol) so i called her an asked her what was up, she came out and said there was another guy and that she liked him more than me. It's been tearing me apart and i'll admit i've even cried, but all i want to know is if she'll remember me. I've always heard that girls never forget the first person they had sex with especially if they had feelings for them. I've been coming to terms with me ******* up and losing her, i don't know what i did wrong but i wish i could change it, all i wanna know is whether or not later in life she'll grow up, look back and remember me.

Only if you are hung.

Considering you've just jammed this (hopefully) massive piece of meat up her **** for the first time, causing bleeding and pain, yes, I'd assume she'd remember the experience.

she will remember you as it was her first