Thursday, June 14, 2012

My wife won't perform oral sex...am I nuts?

I have been married for 15 years. When we were first dating she performed oral sex about three times and after we married announced no more she does not like it. I would love for her to do this and am willing to do oral or ANYTHING she would like. What really hurts is that she did this ALL THE TIME for her old boyfriends (e.g. almost every time they were together one guy for two years and another for one and a half years). It drives me nuts that she won't do for me her husband what she did regularly for guys she dated. I would be happy with knowing it was coming even once a month. (we do have intercourse). Am I out of line for being upset? I would understand if she had never done this before, but to give regular oral to ex's and none to me really hurts and pisses me off.
Sad, but I have destroyed every prom pic or other pic in the house of her w/ an ex this week. no way I'm going to have a pic of a guy in the house I pay the mortgage on who she gave oral to, but won't for me.

she better do it before someone else does

I feel the pain. I just pleasured my wife for about 75 minutes. It started with a back rub, ended with oral sex and playing with toys, and once finished, she decided it was time for sleep. I'm pissed. She won't even touch me. I don't get it. I'm tempted to leave if it weren't for the kids.....

Why is the bride so happy at her wedding?

Because she knows it's the last bj she'll ever have to give.

An old joke, but looks like it describes you - I'm sorry your wife isn't willing to do that for you anymore.