Thursday, June 7, 2012

Is it normal to think about dating the same sex?

Ok im 13 and i think about dating the same sex sometimes i mean ive always dated guys but every now and then it just pops into my head of datin a girl is this normal? i need help please! and no rude comments please What should i do about this?

Ok here goes as an open minded mom of two daughters I would say that it is completely normal to think of the same sex and dating them. I do think you should wait on dating untill you are a little bit older and know who you are. It makes it easier to date people when you know that because when you know who you are you will know what you are looking for in a person (male or female) that you potentially want to date. I hope that was not rude and I hope that helps you. But for the real question at hand about whether it is normal or not I would say yes it is. I think when you have a certain chemistry with someone you do start thinking of them more.

yes its completely normal! dont feel bad or ashamed. They are just thoughts after all. And even if you do one day have feelings for a person of the same sex, dont feel bad or ashamed of that either. You are young, hormones are raging and this is one of the many things that happens in adolescents :)

Try to block it out if you can. not going to hurt but not normal. you deserve the right guy. not a girl. your better then that. make the right choice and stick to guys.

You're pretty young to worry about dating. But it's perfectly normal to think about dating someone of the same sex.

Your thirteen. It's normal. Your hormones are everywhere right now. It's ok(:

Yes! Everyone has or does who in this world hasent? I have always when I was straight but I'm bi soo I had thoughts for reasons!

don't worry its fine. same sex has ts pros

no