Sunday, June 24, 2012

How to get your confidence back after a breakup?

Since I split up with my partner, I have been chatted up quite a bit but when it comes to talking back to them I have no idea how to come across or what to say. I feel like in the relationship I was in, all of my boyfriends insecurities kind of rubbed off on me. I was usually the confident one out of us two and he had so much emotional baggage I didn't realize how much he was rubbing off on me. Now when it comes to meeting other people I feel like I go in to this shell. And the idea of actually having sex with someone else is kind of exciting but I don't feel like I've got the guts! WHY?! I don't really want any one night stands, but I wouldn't mind dating again... How do I get my confidence back? I feel like I should be moving on with my life, I'm young, 21 and curl up in to a ball when a man hits on me. I should be getting out there!

Im in the same boat

chat with le.smale@yahoo.com

i know exactly how you feel. im in the same boat. turn 21 in 2 months except im a guy and ive been broken up with my gf of 2 years for a year and a half now and i still have no confidence. i know right, a guy has no confidence, its sad i know. so my advice is to just hang in there it gets better(i hope for both of our sakes) in your case i would say just try and talk to guys they will do most of the work. see im a romantic guy not looking for one night stands either im looking for my next gf because honestly i enjoy that a lot more than just casual sex. if you even wanna talk you can email me i would be glad to talk to you:)

hockeyfreakk1991@gmail.com