Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Do men who date fat women have a fat fetish?

I don't know how some guys can have sex with a woman that has love handles and cellulite. Then again when I gained 10 lbs and weighed 130 I was disgusted with myself and tried avoiding mirrors.

Sometimes they are just desperate and she is available.

I'd be tempted to say anyone who isn't fat dating a fat person has a fat fetish.

Probably. Or they're blind. Or they're desperate. Or they aren't concerned about their partner's health.

Sometimes (and don't tell ANYONE this), a guy dates a fat woman because he actually likes her and she is fun to be with.

Yeah, heart girl, we all feel so bad for you gaining 10 lbs. The women who have gained 30+ lbs are going to shoot you with the laser beams that come out of their eyes. What? You didn't know they could do that? Yep...once a woman gains 30 lbs, she starts to develop that ability. By 40+ lbs, she can shoot a Chinese spy satellite out of orbit.

130 is definitely not fat

Sometimes fat girls are the best that they can get

I know this sounds impossible in today's society, but maybe he just genuinely likes her. I don't know if this is possible, but I still hold on to some hope.

low hanging fruit are easy to get.

Yea i dont get it either. I think maybe they have a fantasy of breaking into the zoo and rapping hippos.

Such ignorance...

Yes, I am sure that some men who date large women have a fat fetish of sorts [they're feeders], but others are genuinely attracted to them.

The guy who I might date soon doesn't have a fat fetish.

He clocks in at 130 pounds, while I weigh 260.

This man just truly thinks that I'm sexy; imagine that!

If the only reason the man is dating an individual is because she is fat, yes he has a fat fetish.