Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Why am I too perfect?

I have been told by a number of women I am too perfect. Why am I told I am too perfect?

I am 23. I am a nice guy. I do well in school. I am in law school. I am very confident, but not cocky. I dress nice. I do not drink or smoke. I am very thoughtful and remember dates and important events. I try not to make messes and keep my living space tidy. I am not a doormat, but I take others opinions into thought. I do not sit around and watch tv. I do not think the height of a relationship is sex. In fact, sex is a minor consideration. I listen and give advice not orders. Parents just love me.

you do seem perfect. well most girls (coming from a girl) dont like it when their boyfriend is so perfect because they want to be the pretty and perfect ones. they want to seem perfect to guys to impress them. they want to feel like the flawless ones.

Saying that "your to perfect" is code for "you just don't open up". Your not perfect, no one is. My guess is just that since you make yourself seem so "perfect" you don't really acknowledge that its ok that she has her flaws. It could also be that your to metro...If some girl thinks your to perfect, its probably because your not opening up to them in a relationship. Trust me its not the "dress nice" the punctuality or even the charm that makes parents just love you, its probably you. From what you wrote, I would say your to full of yourself and really, it got annoying to your girl.

Quite a number of your tendencies are quite against the flow. That is why. Now if you are a leader, you would need to fight and if you are a follower you will gradually become like those who criticize you. My opinion; fight is better. I know of a place that if you go, you will find a number of people like yourself. However they constantly meditate to keep themselves above the water. They start feeling lower than the straw in the street (humble). They love others more in this way and It is quite worth it. Don't worry, you can still get married. Good luck.

You have your faults, being too perfect is one of them. Why don't you trade perfection before the imperfect world takes it from you? I think I have seen your face on movie screens and the late night shows and the space between and the memories that keep playing in my mind. But if you just get love and you do not give love, yin equals yang.

Maybe they feel you care more about yourself than anyone else. But i can say as a girl I am the same as you.. maybe you need a girl like me who has the same thoughts of what makes a good life. But remember don't be cocky and care about others and maybe put them before you sometimes. like take them on a date before you clean your house and let them know what you did.

23?..your almost out of date...
nice guy?..i like bad boys..
do well in school... your a nerd..
Law school?...please, stop trying to impress daddy.
confident?.. get your head out of your ***..
dress nice?...whos to say what nice is..
dont drink or smoke?...somepeople like that..

i could go on and on...

Long story short... you ARENT perfect.
get your head out of your ***..

and you are very hypocritical:) think it over!

Maybe to some girls you are perfect, thats fine, no need to share it with the world!

WOW the fact you just took the time and wrote that just makes you cocky and seem unsure of yourself. people like people they can relate to and obviously that's not you. people want people that mess up and learn from their mistakes so that they can be there to help if you ask me you're pretty messed up!