Thursday, May 3, 2012

When am I ready to date again...?

I've asked myself many times but I still don't know if it's a good idea but to be honest I think I should be out there meeting new guys because it has been 5 and a half months since my ex and I broke up. It was a very messy break up... we were on and then off, and there were other people involved and we did shameful things... we had 'I miss you' sex 3 months after we broke up, but then one day we just didn't talk again and he got a new girlfriend... it's been 2 months since I've seen or heard from him and not that I really mind but I miss him and think about him everyday
I don't know if it's a risk I want to take dating another guy in case I get cold feet because I miss my ex... don't get me wrong I WANT to move on and be happy with another guy
but I just get upset knowing I'll never find the kind of love I had with my ex boyfriend and I might hurt myself and many other guys because of that.
I keep thinking best thing could happen and this guy could make me forget my ex all together but I don't know if I even want to forget my first love...

Should I just go for it and see what happens... am I ready to forget him for good?
please give me advice! I want to move on I just can't bring myself to do it!

You need to start dating asap

It sounds like you are really hurting and want to talk to someone

Hope this helped.

Awnser mine?

adult freindfinder

Thanks

You are ready to forget about him.
It took me about 6 months after my very first relationship. If you find someone you like, go for them. You will be fine!

yes u shod just go for it! I think u will feel much better!!! U just need to forget about him & move on!!

Stop posting the same question go date.