Monday, May 7, 2012

Is it normal to wanna be single forever?

I'm 16 and never want to date anybody and I never wanna have sex. I have no interest in sex and can honestly care less about it. Why are my choices such a problem?

You think it is a problem because most people your age are doing things like that now and you think you are different. You are not! You are actually being really sensible. You don't want to have sex and you are not. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Maybe one day you will change your mind. Just live your life and see how things go. I know a girl who was completely freaked out by babies. She was adamant that when she grew older, she would not have kids. Guess what?... Yeah, she has a kid. :)

My dear friend,you can live your life as you please. It is normal to remain unmarried forever.Who cares?