Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I have no idea when I got pregnant, I'm so confused.?

When did I conceive ?
If I had intercourse on 10/21/11 when did I most likely conceive? Or how far along would I be? Would I be father along than 21 weeks & 2 or 3 days? Really need some answers.
Baby measured 21 weeks 1 day on March 20 via ultrasound which measures to a due date of July 30, 2012. So is it possible to have gotten pregnant from the sex on 10/21. I did have a period but it was about 2 days late and lasted about 5 days. Then had sex after my period, on. I just want to know if there is any chance I am pregnant from sex before my period or would the baby measure bigger than what he is ? Thanks for the help.

*at 9 weeks my baby has measured to a due date of 8/3/12 & at 21 weeks baby measured 21 weeks 1 day. i had a period in October. Im reposting this because someone answered saying I conceived from intercourse on 10/21/11 but I had a period after that. Im just wondering how that's possible?

It's very possible. SOme women can get their period all nine months of their pregnancy

u probably conceived around 10/24 while u were on or a couple of days later... or lil man can be a lil big

You conceived sometime around November 7, give or take a few days. Since baby is measuring right with your July 30 due date it is highly unlikely you got pregnant 2 days before your period. That would mean the baby would be measuring about 2 weeks ahead. I would stop worrying and go with after your period, good luck!