Monday, May 28, 2012

Sooo confused, could i be?

ok I had unprotected sex about 14 days ago my period came late which in my 5 yrs it has never happen. I have a 27-28 day cycle. 3/17 was my date but it didn't come it came 3/19-21 it was barely light not my usual period. the blood wasn't the usual color. I had brownish type with redish. I can see the tampon the white off it. today 3/23 I took a test and the positive line was there but faint. I can see it thou without struggling its there. I'm just wondering if it possible idk if its early or if its a false positive .

As long as the positive line appeared within the time allowed on the instructions of the test, you're more than likely pregnant. Faint or not, a positive is a positive.

it is possible and when the line in the pregnancy is fade it is recommended to try again, but it would probably be better to go straight to a doctor and get a proper test. best of luck (:

Yep your pregnant. I faint positive means your pregnant